Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This is a list of player submitted builds that people are free to play!
Code of Conduct and Rules[edit | edit source]
- Do not delete other submitted builds, unless if they contain offensive language and/or otherwise break Gamepedia's own code of conduct. If this occurs, leave a comment on one of the talk pages of a community administrator.
- You can leave comments below builds if you wish, but pleases follow the rules as stated above. Responding follows standard wikipedia style guide, which is using a bullet point one indent farther than the content you are responding to, and sign off with four tildes (
- Above everything, respect our users' existence, pronouns, identity, and lived experience.
How to use this page[edit | edit source]
Submit your builds using Cryptogull! You can check its page for details on how to use.
- Comments about your build are optional, but specifying a title is required for keeping a tidy page.
- If you'd like, you can leave your username inside a comment using four tildes (
- If you want to check how your code will look in the wiki, check out Cryptoquery.
Adding a code to your build library[edit | edit source]
- Start a 'N'ew game
- 'C'hoose character build from your library or click "Build Library"
- 'E'nter code or press "Add Code"
- Copy the specified buildcode. Best done by double clicking the word, then Ctrl + C to make sure there is no whitespace.
- Input the copied code (Ctrl+V) and give it a name
- Select that build from the library
- If desired, 'E'nter a world seed
- 1 Code of Conduct and Rules
- 2 How to use this page
- 3 Adding a code to your build library
- 4 Builds
- 5 Beginner Friendly Builds
- 6 Medium Builds
- 7 Challenge Builds
- 8 Build Club Archive
- 8.1 Spider Psyker
- 8.2 Vape Lyfe
- 8.3 Time Warden
- 8.4 Near-Sighted Battle-Scholar
- 8.5 Friends!
- 8.6 Body Snatcher
- 8.7 Weary Paw Mara
- 8.8 Fire Dragon
- 8.9 Lost Toy
- 8.10 Cactus Gardener (Spini)
- 8.11 Carbide Chef Ekuemekiyye Bajiko Ki
- 8.12 Swift Horned Arconaut Phaser
- 8.13 The Mopango
- 8.14 FIST OF THE HEARTH STAR -or- Hokuto no Kin
- 8.15 Sleepy Axe Marauder
- 8.16 Multiple legged Freezer
Builds[edit | edit source]
Beginner Friendly Builds[edit | edit source]
Medium Builds[edit | edit source]
Challenge Builds[edit | edit source]
Build Club Archive[edit | edit source]
Build Club is a little event in the official Caves of Qud Discord where players play the same build and world seed for a week. The seeds and short stories/art are not included here, but feel free to play these in whatever order you wish! The majority of these builds lean towards the beginner friendly - medium difficulty scale.